Miniseries producer Red Production Company and streaming service Netflix adapted Harlan Coben’s mystery book Stay Close into the drama series Stay Close. In the show, viewers will get to know Megan Pierce, a mother and resident of Livingstone who is engaged to the town’s police chief, Dave. Even though they’re blessed with three children, each of them has their own set of challenges in life.
The Second Season of Your Close Relationship
The lives of a soccer mom turned photographer and a murder investigator are upended by a tragic event in the past in the series Stay Close.
Based on Harlan Coben’s book of the same name, the series Stay Close follows a group of friends who have a very special bond. Youssef Kerkour, Sarah Parish, Daniel Francis, Andi Osho, Bethany Antonia, Poppy Gilbert, and James Nesbitt all make appearances.
Harlan Coben, Daniel Brocklehurst, Victoria Asare-Archer, Charlotte Coben, and Mick Ford all contributed to the Stay Close series. Daniel O’Hara and Lindy Heymann directed it.
There are eight episodes in the first season of the show Stay Close. It seems that there will be a total of eight episodes in Stay Close’s second season.
Danny Brocklehurst, Harlan Coben, Nicola Shindler, and Richard Fee served as executive producers for the Netflix series Stay Close. That was thanks to Juliet Charlesworth, who worked as the producer.
Red Productions was responsible for producing the show Stay Close. Keep in Touch was a Netflix original series. Netflix now offers episodes of the series Stay Close.
What’s the Deal, is It Still on or Off?
We don’t know whether Stay Close will be renewed for a second season just yet, but there’s definitely more to learn when the first one ends.
According to RadioTimes.com, Richard Armitage said that the final shock, in which Dave is shown to be a wholly unaware killer, does leave a “small little door open” for a possible sequel.
When Will Season 2 of Stay Close Air?
The premiere date for Season 2 of Stay Close has not been set. After the confirmation of Stay Close’s second season, it appears like an announcement is imminent.
There’s a window of time in 2022 when we may anticipate the return of Stay Close for its second season. It may be available on Netflix as the first season was. What follows shall be seen.
We will update this post with any new information we get about when Season 2 of Stay Close will premiere. Consequently, make frequent use of this online resource. Let’s check out the Stay Close season two teaser trailer.
- Would a Sequel to “Interstellar” Be Made?
- “Younger” Season 8: Premiere Date, Actors, Narrative, and All We Know Thus Far
Season 2 of Stay Close Cast:
Here is the cast that you can expect to see in Season 2 of Stay Close.
- Jumbo Cush as Megan Pierce-Shaw/Cassie
- With James Nesbitt at DS, you may… M. Broome, Michael
- Ray Levine, played by Richard Armitage
- Lorraine Griggs, portrayed by Sarah Parish
- Taking on the role of Harry Sutton is Eddie Izzard.
- Current Opinion Leader Jo Joyner Cartwright, Erin
- Fester, played by Youssef Kerkour
- Dave Shaw, played by Daniel Francis
- Recasting: Dylan Francis as Jordan Shaw
- Playing Laura Shaw, Tallulah Byrne
- Casting Andi Osho as Simona Bethany As Kayleigh Shaw, Antonia
- Poppy Gilbert as Barbie Rachel Andrews as Bea
- With Hyoie O’Grady in the role of Ken
- Taking on the role of Brian Goldberg is Jack Shalloo.
- Chief Inspector Phillip Gascoyne The Defining Moment: Gary Blakefield
Season Two Teaser for Stay Close:
Still no Season 2 of Stay Close has an official trailer. The release date seems to be rather close. Let’s all watch the Stay Close premiere season teaser together. It was made available on Netflix on December 3, 2021. View it down below.