Known as Law No. 783, this ordinance was passed by the Valenzuela city council and signed by the mayor. It explains the penalties that will be imposed as well as the procedures that will be followed in putting the application into effect.
The government has approved this application as a start toward limiting its spread by making use of technology while keeping social separation in mind, according to the authorities.
This responsibility falls to the government, which is in charge of rolling out contactless forms and making the most of newly developed software. An app user must first download and register the Valtrace app before scanning a QR code.
The local information will then be submitted to the local government when a user has been offline for at least 24 hours or has not used the app.
What is the Valenzuela QR Code Scanner and How Does It Work?
A regulation requiring usage of a QR scanner for the Valtrace App was enacted by the Valenzuela City Local Government as a response to the fast spread of the flu epidemic. The programme, which is accessible for free download, may be used by both locals and visitors alike.
A new regulation stating that “no QR, no admittance” will be imposed in the near future. It is quite simple to scan a QR code using a smartphone or other mobile device.
Open the inbuilt camera on your smartphone, which most of them now have the capability of reading QR codes with. In that location, you will have the option to scan a QR code.
If you can’t find one, go to Settings > Control Center > Configure controls.
Place your phone in the viewfinder so that the QR code can be read by the camera. As long as the phone is held correctly, the camera will identify the code very quickly.
Please be patient while the code is being executed.
What is the Procedure For Registering?
Valtrace is a mobile application that must be downloaded and registered by all inhabitants and non-residents of Valenzuela, as required by the city’s ordinance.
- Alternatively, you may visit https://valtrace.appcase.net/ and click on the ValTrace app Registration button, or you can search for the application on any online portal. It is possible to sign up and log in via different methods such as the “Citizen Sign up” and “Citizen Login” buttons that flash on the page, as well as the “Merchant Signup” and “Merchant Login.”
2. Navigate to the appropriate section and proceed to the next step. As soon as you’ve finished, the website will urge you to provide some basic information, such as your first and last name and birthdate, along with your home address and cell phone number.
3. Following your confirmation of your password, simply click on Submit and you will be ready to go.
4. When visiting any business place, it is important to scan the QR code before proceeding to the next destination.
5. By following these fundamental processes, one may make a significant difference in the battle against the spread of Covid-19.
How Can I Obtain a Free Copy of the Valtrace Contact Tracing App or Apk?
Individuals can be kept safe and the Noble Corona Virus can be contained with the use of contact tracing tools. In the case that someone becomes sick, everyone who has had close contact with them during the last two months is notified about the infection. As soon as feasible, this will be accomplished.
The application and registration processes are completely free in order to assist the country. The Valtrace programme will require all residents and non-residents of Valenzuela, beginning on September 12, to register and obtain their QR codes in order to use the service.
When a person scans their QR code, their personal information is sent to the Central Contact Tracing system, which stores it. The government may bring legal action against those who do not comply with the terms of the ordinance.
What is the Procedure?
It is mandatory for everyone in Valenzuela, including residents and tourists, to have the Valtrace software installed on their smartphones. When they walk out of a public or private venue and scan the QR code on the application form, all of their personal information is transferred to the Valenzuela central contact tracing system at the Mega Contact tracing centre, where it is stored until they return.
In the event that any indicators are detected, all friends and family of the individual are notified via the app, allowing them to remain cautious and report whatever they observe.
The Valtrace app case study is accessible for download on the internet. Use of Valenzuela will be more successful in stopping the spread of the virus and will be more beneficial to Valenzuela’s overall health and well-being if done properly.