Tsar web app is an acronym for Teacher’s data entry for self-evaluation in 2021. (TSAR). Every instructor is required to conduct a self-evaluation once a year, ideally in the first quarter. The instructor has to sign up using their Gmail ID and unique employee code on the web application in order to attend this course. pertaining to the Full Tsar Registration procedure Till the very end, carefully read the post.
Get the Tsar App for Android.
The online gateway for the Tsar (Teachers Self Assessment Rubric) programme is flawless. The Android app does not need to be downloaded. The app can only be used in Android as an app, though.
- Visit any third-party retailer to download the apk file.
- To get the app, click here.
- Check the box under Menu>Settings>Security to allow downloading from unidentified sources.
- Install the app and run it.
- To register and utilise the online application portal, you only need to go to Home – TSAR; there is no need to download the app.
How Does Tsar App Work?
Using your Gmail ID and unique employee code, log in to the Tsar (Teachers self-assessment rubric) application after registering.
The teacher’s profile would be generated on the Tsar app site following registration.
Tsar encourages instructors to evaluate their own daily teaching methods based on six performance standards.
How to Register for the Tsar in 2020–2021?
Step 1: Register with TSAR by clicking on this link.
Step 2: Now, enter your email address. Write the same EMAIL ID in the second block after that. (Note: Be sure to provide a valid email address.)
Step 3: Input your EMPLOYEE ID now.
Step 4: Create a new password. It should include a symbol (such as @#$%), an uppercase letter, and a number.
Step 5: Enter the same password again in the next block. then press the register button.
- Changa Indian App Download-share Short Videos
- Instructions for Installing the Flixtor App on Your Device (Android, Ios, Apple Tv, Roku, Fire Tv)
The app enables instructors to be evaluated on their design of learning experiences, topic knowledge and comprehension, facilitation of learning methodologies, school and professional growth, and interpersonal connection building.