Season 3 of Demon Slayer now has a release date, and a brand new trailer has been released for your viewing pleasure. In an additional twist, the new season premiere of Demon Slayer will be shown in theatres once again!
Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke, and Nezuko’s journey to the eponymous town, known as the Swordsmith Village arc, is where things are expected to take a somewhat dark turn. Below you’ll learn more about the Hashiras’ role in the third season of Demon Slayer. Their presence has left a wake of disaster in Tanjiro’s recent experiences, thus the stakes can only be expected to be raised and the drama to increase from here on out. Check out our season 3 of Demon Slayer guide to learn more!
When Will Season 3 of “the Legend of the Seeker” Be Available?
The third season of “Demon Slayer” will premiere in April 2023, as previously announced.
In 2019, we got the debut of the first season of “Demon Slayer.” The second season of Demon Slayer premiered in October 2021, with the final arc airing in February 2022. In other words, we’ll have waited little over a year between seasons this time around, but here’s hoping it was well worth it.
We’ll be OK until April, however, since the official Demon Slayer social media account has started posting a steady stream of promotional material for the upcoming episode of the anime.
Season 3 of the Trailers for the Show “the Ultimate
Earlier this year, the first teaser trailer for season 3 of Demon Slayer was released. It’s mostly just a review of what’s already happened, which is disappointing.
A new sword (later used by Tanjiro) is being created in the Swordsmith Village, and the Love and Mist Hashira are seen separately in the sizzle reel. You can see the whole thing up above.
The second trailer, which you can see in the linked video below, is a far more significant teaser for the Swordsmith Village arc, with fresh footage and glimpses of new friends and adversaries.
Synopsis of the Third Season of “the Demon Slayer”
Earlier, we stated that a Crunchyroll teaser revealed that the third season of Demon Slayer will focus on the Swordsmith Village storyline. The next episode of the anime will cover chapters 100–127 of the manga by Koyoharu Gotouge, the series’ original source.
The events of the Entertainment District arc, which was covered in season 2 of the anime, are followed immediately by those of the Swordsmith Village arc in the manga. For those who have forgotten, Tanjiro and Sound Hashira Tengen Uzui finished the last season of Demon Slayer by killing the demon brothers Gyutaro and Daki, two of the top six members of the Twelve Kizuki.
- To Date, Here is All We Know About Season 2 of “Cowboy Bebop.”
- New Season of Mcgraw Ave Release Information!
Season 3 of “Demon Slayer” Has the Following Cast Members:
- Actors Natsuki Hanae (Tanjiro Kamado), Akari Kitô (Nezuko Kamado), Yoshitsugu
- Matsuoka (Inosuke Hashibira), Hiro Shimono (Zenitsu Agatsuma), and
- Muzan Kibutsuji, portrayed by Toshihiko Seki
- Kana Hanazawa as Mitsuri Kanroji and Toshiyuki Morikawa as Kagaya Ubuyashiki
- Ai Kayano as Kanae Kocho and Kengo Kawanishi as Muichiro Tokito in the role of
- Takahiro Sakurai’s Giyu Tomioka
- Daisuke Namikawa as Hotaru Haganezuka and Reina Ueda as Tsuguko Kanao TsuyuriObviously, new heroes and demons might be added at any time. Keep in mind that the aforementioned list may expand further. If we hear anything further about the season 3 casting for Demon Slayer, we’ll be sure to let you know.