Killing Bites Season 2 is releasing now. When, where, is there any trailer release, who is the cast and what will be there? Wait! Wait! Wait! I know you all are excited to know about season 2 and I am here to tell you all that. Just look out this complete article and yeah don’t forget to share your feedback i will wait for your responses.
Let’s get started…
First of all, let us go to flashback to killing bites season 1.
Killing Bites is a Japanese manga sci-fi series which is written by Shinya Murata and designed by Kazuasa Sumita. It was serialized in March 2013 and later on in 2018, sixteen tankōbon volumes converted in 12 episodes by Liden Films which premiered in between January and March.
Hitomi Uzaki, a Honey Badger (Ratel) hybrid who is kidnapped and attacked by some college students, kills them all except Yūya Nomoto who is shocked to see that transformation of a girl.
This is because they are the fighters who have been created to combine the brains of humans and the fangs of beasts.
Since now, there are not any talks about the release date of the season 2 from the production.
The reason behind this is that there is a lack of source material. As in the original manga there are a total of 10 volumes and 7 were used in season 1st and now 16 more volumes were added. If the production starts shooting now it will take 2 years or more.
- Hybrid, the main character of anime The deadly bite of the season 2 with the honey-man was chosen not by chance. Cannon is considered the most terrible, most dangerous and unpredictable predator on the planet. This animal was even noted in the world Guinness Book of Records as “the most fearless beast”.
- At the beginning of 2018, the manga (primary source) has 9 volumes.
- In 2015, a manga game was released on Playstation 4 and Playstation Vita.
The main characters of the story are Hitomi Uzak and Yūya Nomoto.
Now what will happen in season 2? All fans are waiting to see what the next season comes with. As in the last episode we saw that when Yuya disclosed his feelings to Hitomi, she killed him but he is alive and this makes the viewers excited about what will be in the next season.
Some questions are why Yuya Kills Hitomi? What benefit will Shido have by killing? And How Yuya returns? The Answers of these questions will get in season 2.
In season 2 we will also see how Hitomi takes revenge and others.
Actually not, there is not any trailer of this series right now. But yeah, we will update as soon as the trailer release so be in touch with our page.
Unfortunately, this series is not liked by much of the audience and is rated in the middle of the number i.e. 6.3 out of 10.
You can watch the series in Amazon Prime Video, Anime Planet as well as in Crunchyroll.
No, You can watch this series with english subtitles.
No, he is not dead and is seen in the last episode in his own funeral seeing Hitomi angrily and all other killers.
From my point of view, this is an entertaining and action sci-fi series and you should give it a try at least.
- Hitomi Uzaki – Voiced by Sora Amamiya
- Yūya Nomoto – Voiced by Wataru Hatano
- Eruza Nakanishi – Voiced by Maaya Uchida
- Ui Inaba – Voiced by Sumire Uisaka
- Ichinosuke Okajima – Voiced by Toru Okawa
- Taiga Nakanishi – Voiced by Yuichi Nakamura
- Mai Shinozaki – Voiced by Chinatsu Akasaki
- Reiichi Shidō – Voiced by Rikiya Koyama
- Pure Inui – Voiced by Minami Tanaka
- Yōko Mitsukado – Voiced by Megumi Hang
Well, This is it. This sci-fi series is well liked and you should give it a try if you didn’t watch yet. I am sure you will like this series. And yeah this has several open ends and that will be covered in season 2 surely.
Now, I am ending this article with hope that you clear with your questions and expecting you will share your views with us.