Jenni Rivera was previously married to Jose Trinidad Marin, also referred to as Trino Marin (known as Dolores Saavedra for public eyes). On February 15, 1964, Jose Trinidad was born. His zodiac sign is Aquarius, and he was born in the US.
Jenni Rivera, her ex-wife, was a well-known singer and composer in the United States. Jenni was a very dedicated actress, philanthropist, businesswoman, and public speaker. In contrast to Jose Trinidad, Jenni was a well-known television producer.
Jose Marin’s Life Story
Jose Trinidad Martin goes by the moniker Trino Marin. He was born in California, USA, on February 15, 1964. By his true name, Trino is highly known. Jose also has a blended heritage and hails from a Christian family. Prior to his marriage to Jenni Rivera, Jose Trinidad was mostly unknown to the general public. Because of her talent at acting, songwriting, and singing, Jenni is well-known in the media.
After becoming together, the pair decided to live separate lives. As a result, there is not much information on the pair online. Jenni Rivera and Jose Trinidad initially met while she was just a girl in high school.
Jose Trinidad Marin’s Brief Bio
- Jose Trinidad Marin, in full (also known as Trino Marin)
- Birthdate: February 15, 1964
- natal country: the United States
- American and Mexican by nationality
- married but now divorced
- Associated with Jenni Rivera (real name Dolores Saavedra)
- Occupational title: Manager at an American-Mexican restaurant, retired administrator
- Jose Marin’s Physical Description
Jose Trinidad is 57 years old at the moment. He stands about 5 feet 10 inches tall. Trinidad is obliged to keep up his physical look since he is known as the ex-husband of a famous person. Resources indicate that he weighs 67 kg.
Relationship with Jose Marin
Jenni Rivera was just 15 years old when Trino first fell in love with her, according to his interviews. At the age of 20, Jose Marin Trinidad pops the question to Dolores (Jenni), and they were married in 1984 after a short engagement.
At the age of 17, Jenni became pregnant with his first kid. When Rivera gave birth to her first kid, she was still a high school student. Three kids were born to the couple. 1992 saw the end of their union. Jenni, his sister-in-law, and her kids were abused by Jose. Regarding the new wife of Jose Marin Trinidad, neither a new detail nor a picture have been made public. Somewhere in Riverside County, he and his new spouse began their new lives.
Trinidad, Jose The Professional Life of Marin
Jose was unemployed when he and Jenni began dating. As a means of sustaining his relationship with Rivera, Marin worked many odd jobs. Jose began making a respectable living when he was recruited at the age of 22 as an administrative manager at an American-Mexican café.
Trino counselled his wife to continue her studies rather than remain at home. On the other side, Rivera made the choice to prioritise her family and her home since she felt comfortable. This little exchange soon developed into a significant disagreement.
What is Trinidad Marin’s net worth?
Our sources indicate that Jose Marin is in possession of between 600,000 and 800,000 USD. Trino was let away from his prior managerial position. He said that someone had spread the allegation that he desired to begin connections with his employees that were sexual. However, it was revealed during questioning that it was never a rumour. Additionally, Jose hit a member of his staff.
The Jose Trinidad Family conflict
In addition to his status as a celebrity’s husband, Jose transgressed with Jenni’s younger sister. The younger Rivera sister admitted to Jose Marin’s abuse and assault in 1997. Jenni’s sister said in a statement that he not only tormented his own elder daughter Chiquis but also sexually assaulted Jenni. It was evident following the report of the physical examination that Trino had abused his own daughters, Jaqueline and Chiquis.
After this assault case was made public, Jose Marin received a 9-year prison term. After that, in April 2006, Marin was sentenced to 31 years in prison for the attack and rape that had been established to have occurred. Additionally, he was accused of abusing his wife Jenni. In 1992, the singer filed for divorce from Trino.
Jose Trinidad, Jenni Rivera’s ex-husband, is on trial
The actress and Trino engaged in a challenging year-long legal battle until the judge found Jose guilty in court. Following the trial, the judge sentenced Marin to 31 years in jail for life. Furthermore, it has already been stated that good behaviour will not result in early release.
All of Trino’s family members attended the session in court (including all his children). From the age of eight to twelve, Jose has neglected and bullied his older daughter, Chiquis. She made it obvious throughout the hearing, though, by stating, “I have forgiven my father and I still love him. He could believe that I am hiding him. However, the fact that he is my father will always be true.
Jose Trinidad Marin was sentenced to 31 years in prison; why?
Sister of Jenni Rivera, Rose Rivera, revealed Jose Marin’s abuse and violence to the public in 1997. She said in a statement that he had assaulted not only her but also his two daughters, Jacqueline, who is younger, and Chiquis Rivera, who is older.
The saddest aspect was how frequently these terrible events occurred. When medical records corroborated what she claimed, which many people had assumed to be hearsay, the entire globe rose in protest of this heinous deed.
Relevant information about Jose Trinidad Marin
- Trino Marin, who goes by Marin, is his more popular moniker.
- Jose Marin, who was born in 1964, is now 57 years old.
- He celebrates his birthday on February 15th, according to reports.
- Jenni Rivera, a well-known singer and songwriter, was his wife.
- In 2012, Jenni Rivera, the ex-spouse, perished in an aircraft crash.
- When both Jenni and Jose were still in high school, they got married in 1984. But in 1992, they went their own ways.
- Regarding Jose’s parentage, nobody in the world is aware of who his parents are. Trino has a sibling, although we don’t yet know his name.
- Together, Jose and Rivera are the parents of three kids: two daughters and a son.
- As of right now, Jose has served 31 years in prison for abusing and beating his sister-in-law and his firstborn Chiquis.
- In 1992, Trino and Jenni divorced because of how he treated her.
- After serving years in prison, he finally met his younger daughter Jaqueline in 2017.
- Chiquis, his older daughter, was invited to his second daughter’s wedding.
- Regarding his second wife, there is no online information available.