Individuals who have a valid UAE resident visa are authorised to return to the country without the need for prior approval from the Federal government, despite the fact that the Identity and Citizenship (ICA) programme is a Federal initiative.
The great majority of those who have been away from home for more than six months have reacted favourably to this knowledge, according to the survey.
How to Check the Status of ICA Approval for Entry into the United Arab Emirates
It is possible for travellers to use a reliable website, where all they are asked to do is enter their passport number, Emirates ID number, and passport data, and they will also be required to answer questions relevant to their nationality.
You will be contacted as soon as your status has been determined, and your entry will be processed as soon as feasible after that.
The presence of a green flag means that you will have no difficulty entering the United Arab Emirates.
Additionally, if you receive a letter confirming that you have been granted permission to enter the country, you can proceed to purchase your airline tickets immediately.
How to Determine Whether ICA Approval Has Received a Green Signal
In order to check the ICA approved green signal, you will need to register on the website and enter your passport number, Emirates ID number, and citizenship details.
You will receive an email confirming that your registration has been completed.
Once your green signal has been triggered, it will appear on your screen in a short period of time.
How to Get a Green Light in the ICA Approval Process?
Complete the actions mentioned below in order to verify ICA clearance online and obtain a green signal from the organisation.
- Submitting your application should be done through the website.
- Enter your valid identification information, including your name, place of origin, passport details and final destination.
- Make sure to submit your COVID-19 reports no later than 96 hours before the flight’s scheduled departure.
- If you wish to take the exam, you can choose from any of the COVID-19 UAE-certified laboratories.
- Once your ICA permission application has been received and processed, your entry status into the United Arab Emirates will be validated.
- As soon as your application has been thoroughly evaluated and authorised by the right authorities, you will be given the green light to proceed.
What Is the Difference Between a Green and a Red ICA?
To establish if you have a green signal, follow the steps given in the following section.
- Obtain approval for your passport by visiting the ICA approval link and filling out the relevant sections with information such as your passport number, Emirates ID number, passport type, and current nationality.
- Please click on the Captcha picture to prove that you are not a robot.
- Follow the Check tab to the bottom of the page, and you will get an alert indicating that your Dubai entrance requirements have been satisfied, followed by a confirmation message.
- You are free to proceed with your travel preparations after you have received this information.
- The red alert is represented by a red banner on the screen..
What Is the Approval Process for the ICA Device?
- Those travelling from India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Uganda, and Nigeria must complete an International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) clearance form before entering the country.
- In the services part of the website, make a note of your arrival date and time. Fill up the spaces with your name, passport details, and facts about the United Arab Emirates.
- Make a duplicate of your vaccination certificates and preserve it somewhere secure for future reference.
- The results of a PCR test must be presented within two days of the scheduled departure date, unless otherwise specified.
- Your passport and a photograph are uploaded, and you sign a declaration to verify your identity.
- You will receive formal notice in the form of an email once you have clicked on the “Send” button.
Is Ica Approval a Prerequisite?
UAE residence visa holders returning to Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, or any other region in the nation are exempt from this restriction. The International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) has, on the other hand, recommended visitors and ex-pats to check in at the airport to see if they have an ICA authorisation status.
Here’s some information about the ICA approvals. People who are trapped overseas may now return home since their UAE residency visa holders no longer have to wait for approval to return home.