iPesa Loan App: Loan How often have you ever applied for a loan? Once, twice, three times, or a lot? It’s not just you.
According to studies, many Americans cannot even afford the $400 payment. No matter where you are in the world, getting a loan is the best way to solve your financial issues.
How Can I Get a Loan With the Ipesa App?
- Instant loan borrowing is not usually stressful.
- The days of standing in a big line and waiting months for a loan approval are long gone. Everything is now in your pocket.
- also your bank! also your lender!
- The best mobile lender is iPesa. The iPesa Easy Loan app offers services thanks to Kenyan financial technology.
- The Osome Fintech Company is the owner.
- This software may help Kenyans in need of money find solutions to their challenges.
- You may quickly get a large sum of money using iPesa as the first loan in Kenya if you have M-Pesa, a money transfer service, installed on your phone.
- Name of the App iPesa – Trustworthy and Secure Credit Loans to M-PESA
- Reviews, 7.3 MB
- Nearly All Positive
- 4.1 stars
Limits on Esa Loan Amounts
The loan amount ranges from 500 to 50,000 Kenyan shillings. Loan terms range from 91 days for the shortest to 180 days for the longest. There are no service costs.
But keep in mind that in order to qualify for a loan, you must be at least 18 years old.
Interest Rate on Loans
Your history of repayment determines the interest rate. The highest percentage is 36%. However, if your prior payments were made on schedule, it may be lower. The amount you borrowed and the interest rate that iPesa is charging you determine the overpayment at this point.
If you borrowed $1,000 at a 15% interest rate, the additional amount you would have to pay would be…
1000 KSH * 15/100 = 150 KSH
Total Amount Due: 1150 Kenyan Shillings
What Are the Prerequisites for the Ipesa Loan App?
- Dial the Safaricom number. It need to be connected to your M-Pesa profile.
- An acceptable form of identification is a national ID.
- You must respond to a few questions.
- Give it permission to access your phone’s data so it can easily register for iPesa and make loan judgments.
How to Submit an Ipesa Loan Application?
Your loan will be applied if you only follow these easy procedures.
- Download and install the iPesa Quick Loan app if you don’t already have it on your phone.
- Register and create an account.
- Enter the necessary information.
- Check the loan limitations, then enter the desired amount.
- Apply now.
- Decide when the loan is due.
- The loan money is deposited into your M-Pesa account.
- To raise your borrowing limits, make payments ahead of time or on time.
- After distribution, you have 14 days to repay the debts. If you fail to return the loan for whatever reason, iPesa may punish you in accordance with its terms and conditions.
- Please have a look at this image of the terms and conditions.
How to Use M-pesa Paybill 192010 to Settle an Ipesa Loan?
IPesa makes the loan application and repayment processes quick and uncomplicated. To finish the repayment process with M-Pesa, just adhere to these simple procedures.
- Open the M-Pesa app on your phone in step 1.
- Select Safaricom from the options.
- choose Lips Na M-Pesa.
- Select “Pay Bill” from the menu.
- Enter the pay bill number 192010 at this point.
- Type in the M-Pesa number connected to the account.
- Enter the repayment amount you want to make, followed by the M-Pesa pin.
- Double-check the information and press OK to approve.
How Can I Get the Ipesa Loan App?
To get the most recent version of the iPesa app, head to your Google Play store. then look up the app name. Then choose the most relevant app and press the install button. Downloading the iPesa loan app from the Google Play store is free. However, you may go to apkpure.com if you want the app’s apk file. and do the previously indicated actions.
Can I Get an Ipesa Loan With a Ussd Code?
No, iPesa does not currently provide the ability to apply for a loan by SMS.
Data security and encryption technology are used by iPesa. It collects your information, yet your privacy is never compromised. Third parties are never given access to the information. If it is shared, data is only done for certain business needs, such as disclosing failed loans.